View the specific requirements for completing a minor in psychology through the Georgia Tech Catalog.
Certificates in Psychology
The School of Psychology offers a number of certificate programs that provide similar opportunities for students to develop their expertise and acquire skills or information in specific areas, in addition to their major area:
- Certificate in Biopsychology
- Certificate in Cognitive Psychology
- Certificate in Engineering Psychology
- Certificate in Experimental Psychology
- Certificate in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Certificate in Social/Personality Psychology
Requirements for a Certificate in Psychology
A Certificate in Psychology requires a minimum total of 12 semester hours, which generally translates into 4 courses: 3 required courses and 1 elective. All courses for the certificate must have a grade of "C" or better.
The required and elective courses for each of the certificates are outlined in the Description of Certificates.
Application for a Certificate in Psychology
You should apply during your last semester at Georgia Tech (not earlier).
- Download the Certificate Application Form
- The Certificate will be emailed to you 4-6 weeks after you graduate