Biltmore, Suite 300 (CEISMC office); Cherry-Emerson, Room 231 (CoS office)
Center for Education Integrating Science, Mathematics & Computing (CEISMC)
Ph.D. in Educational Psychology/School Psychology (1986), University of Pittsburgh
- Meyer, A., Knutson, C., Finkenstaedt-Quinn, S., Gruba, S., Meyer, B., Thompson, J., Maurer-Jones, M., Meierhofer, S., Tillman, A., DeStefano, L., Haynes, C. (2014). Activities for middle school students to sleuth a chemistry "whodunnit" and investigate the scientific method. Journal of Chemical Education, 91, 410-413, DOI: 10.1021/ed4006562.
- Bishop, L.M., Tillman, A.S., Geiger, F.M., Hayes, C.L., Klaper, R.D., Murphy, C.J., Orr, G. Pedersen, J.A., DeStefano, L., & Hamers, R.J. (2014). Enhancing graduate student communication to general audiences through blogging. Journal of Chemical Education, DOI: 10.1021/ed500050d.
- DeStefano, L., & Johnson, J. (2013). Increasing precision and participation for students at the lower end of the performance continuum on NAEP. Washington DC, NCES.
- Kallemeyn, L., & DeStefano, L. (2010). Perceived purposes of the Head Start National Reporting System. NHSA Journal, 67-80.
- Meadan, H., Halle, M., Ostrosky, M., & DeStefano, L., (2008). Communicative behavior in the natural environment. Focus on Autism and Other Developmental Disabilities, 23, 1, 37-48.
Educational Psychology; School Psychology; evaluation and sustainability of innovative STEM educational programs; multi-site, large-scale research centers and initiatives; and programs serving underrepresented groups in STEM.